Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family?

Why does family seem the most difficult to get along with and can even make our lives miserable? This is a question that has plagued me for most of my life. I guess I started to really notice it when I was married to Henry. His family was atrocious, I wont go into details but they were very hard to deal with. Life with Henry was hard. Sometimes unbearable. He was family to me but when we split it was like he never knew me. Its been almost a year since Henry has talked to Jordan let alone seen him. I dont understand and never will men who have kids and then act as if they dont exsist. My Dad has done the same thing. Im sorry to say. He acts like I and my two sisters dont exsist. I turned 30 this year and he didnt even call and then his mother is turning 90 this month and he didnt even invite me to her birthday. I couldnt have gone but an invite would have been nice.

Ive even had issues with my husbands family. And we're not even blood related, but Im happy to say things have worked themselves out and we are now friends and I love her like my own sister. She has done more for me than she knows. But the question still remains why is our family the hardest to deal with? I may never know the answer. When it comes to Henry I act as if he doesnt exsist and my Dad well I have to let it go and move on. After all I have the best husband and kids I could ask for so who needs the drama?

No comments:

Post a Comment