Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Counting Down the Days



I am counting down the days until my little girl is here. Emma Jane will be here sometime soon. Hopefully in the next 11 days. I just don't think I can stand to go past my due date. As I count down the days I am reminded that this is my last child. I'm somewhat torn because although I should be cherishing these last few days I feel unable to because I am in so much pain and I just want it to be over. I have never had this pain before, walking is very painful as is laying in bed. I haven't slept much over the last few weeks.
 Of course its not all bad. She doesn't have very much room in there so I see almost every movement she makes. Ive gotten all her clothes put away and I have packed my bag for the hospital with some very cute clothes to bring her home in. I wish I had a nursery to put her in or at least a space of her own but I know that it wont be too much longer before I can do that. In the mean time we will make do with the space we have. I am looking forward to meeting her and feeling like our family is complete.

Emma Jane Morrison will hopefully be making her grand entrance into the world soon. Until then I will try my best to enjoy the movements in my belly I will never feel again.

No comments:

Post a Comment