Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So busy....

Its been a little bit since I last posted. A lot has happened. The kids are growing so fast. Lets see Conor had eye surgery to fix his blocked tear duct and now wears glasses.


Jordan is doing great in school. He got all "A's" on his latest report card. Emma is growing like a weed. She is so close to crawling its adorable.



Mike and I are doing good. I am so proud of him. He is doing exceptional in school. Its hard I wont lie but I know he is doing this to make our lives better so in the mean time I will be as supportive as I can be. All in all things between us are good.

On a more somber note Mikes Mom has been diagnosed with cancer and we are awaiting final results. I know this will be a trying time but I believe that God will bring us through whatever the outcome. In the meantime we are praying and being faithful thats all we can do.

My kids are my joy. They may drive me nuts and annoy me some days but I love them with everything I have.
Easter Sunday 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment