Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Boy? Could it be???

So yesterday I went to the doctor for my first ultrasound. Im only 10 1/2 weeks so she couldnt tell me the sex but we got to talking about all the ways to possibly predict the sex without an ultrasound. Its still to early to see how Ill be carrying the baby so that ones out and Im not having any weird cravings. So I mentioned that I had checked the chinese birth chart. Here are my results:

Mother's Age at conception: -Select- 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45



Month of conception: -Select- January February March April May June July August September October November December


Predicted gender:  male

She said that she had also heard that the chinese birth chart to be accurate. I said yes but I was doing it purely for fun. Then I mentioned something else I had recently tried. I went to Walgreens and bought an Intelligender Gender Prediction Kit. Basically you pee into a cup and mix it in another cup and whatever color it turns thats what your having. If it stays yellow or turns orange its a girl and if it turns dark green its a boy.  (intelligender.com, they show sample results on the website if anyones interested in checking it out). I said that I had bought it just for the fun of it and the ultrasound lady said that theyre not just for fun. She said shes had 5 other patients tell her the same thing and all theirs were accurate. She said that she believes its a pretty accurate test. So when I took ours this past Tuesday it was.....green!!! Looks like another boy. Of course we would like a girl but looks like Im just destined to have boys. Oh well.

Of course we wont truly know for another 12 weeks but I think shes right and Im banking on another boy. In the mean time Im just trying to enjoy being pregnant as much as I can since this is going to be our last. Ill keep everyone posted on the progress and Ill get around to posting the pictures from the ultrasound soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment