Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Try, Try Again


So we've decided once again to homeschool the kids. Mainly Jordan but Conor will be staring some preschool lessons this year as well. Im really looking forward to starting this year. I have started ordering the books and I am very excited to start lesson planning. I even found a homeschool fitness program we can all do together. We have joined a homeschool group that we go to once a week to visit with other kids and moms. They even have activities every day if I wanted to go but odds are we'll only go once a week. I believe I am being called to do this and I am very much looking forward to getting started. I found this blog recently through an online homeschool group I belong to and Im looking forward to reading it.

http://live-with-laughter.blogspot.com/2011/06/giveaway-time-five-in-row.html


Anyway, look for continued updates on our journey through homeschooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment