Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mid Summer Madness

Here we are, July, mid summer. I haven't accomplished all I thought I would have by now, but hopefully the next few weeks will bring more productivity. I like being home with the kids, being able to get out everyday if I want or stay home and just relax. As I prepare for the birth of our third child I keep wondering how I am going to manage it all. Having a toddler, newborn and homeschooling for the first time. But I have a little bit until she arrives so in the mean time I am trying to enjoy just being able to take my time in doing things. I have a schedule on the house work so I make sure that its done before Mike gets home. Ive been trying to take the kids somewhere at least every other day. We've been going swimming a lot lately and they really love it. I've also been spending time online looking at ordering Jordans school curriculum for the upcoming school year. I have to say I am more than a little excited about getting the books and getting his schedule ready. I also have lots of ideas on mini field trips we can take throughout the year.

I have also been working on my For Ladies Only business, booking parties and getting my 'kit' ready. I love these parties. They are loads of fun and I can make more in one night than I can in one week at a part-time job. Plus I have the added benefit of being able to still be home during the day but still make money to help out with expenses.

Summer, I love summer. I like the heat even though I may complain, I find it easier to cool off than to warm up which is why I hate winter so much. The only really nice thing about winter is snuggling under the covers with Mike. I love sunny days, I do so much better in sunlight. I'm looking forward to the next month or so before school starts and the baby gets here. A time when I can take it slow and relax when I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment