Monday, February 8, 2010

Pregnancy Stinks!

Well I am now 7 weeks along and most days I feel like crap. Dont get me wrong I like the idea of having another baby but I dont like the process. Most of the day I find myself going back and forth between choking back vomit and starving, not a good combination. The baby isnt much bigger than a blueberry but Im already having to pee quite a bit and Im tired what seems like all the time. The house is falling apart around me and the idea of cooking dinner is exhausting. In the midst of all this I have a husband, two kids, a job, Im trying to start a business and we're preparing to move! I dont know what I was thinking.

Looking back at the past two pregnancies I dont remember feeling this way. Most people will say thats because God takes away our ability to remember. Thats mostly true. I on the other hand have kept journals about the last two pregnancies and nowhere did I mention that I was starving the way that I have been recently. The other night we had KFC and I had two big pieces of chicken, a large portion of mashed potatoes and coleslaw and a bisquit. I am not exaggerating when I say I was starving 2 hours later! I couldnt believe it. On top of that nothing ever sounds good so its hard to think of something to eat. I usually have an instant breakfast.

I know or I hope this will pass as soon as I enter the 2nd trimester. I am close to this. Well about 6 weeks. But it should go by fast. We are preparing to move soon and I hope that I can get everything in order by then, hard to think about packing and moving when you feel like youve been hit by a truck. I know that in the end this will be one journey I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment