Friday, February 5, 2010

A New Baby?

A new baby? Thats what I said when I first had the feeling I might be pregnant, again. I went to the store and bought one of those digital pregnancy tests and sure enough it said positive. I was giddy with excitement. So I went home and got a gift box that holds watches, you know a long one and I put the test inside. When Mike arrived home I said "hey I bought something for you today and I want you to have it now" He says okay. I hand him the box and he looks at me and says " I dont wear watches" I was like OMG just open it. So he opens it and says "you got me a thermometer?" I said "read it" and he says "no way, really? really?" I say "yes" and Im thinking no I had someone else pee on the stick. He gave me a big smile and hug.

Now I know what a lot of you are thinking "really another kid." But we are very excited about all this. Its the best time for us to do this and although Conor is still little I think it will be great. Plus this is my last, so I want to enjoy it. All the stuff you have to go through to have a child will be worth it in the end. I have been so nauseated lately sometimes Id just rather be throwing up the entire time instead of choking it back.

I am due Sept. 27th. Right after my birthday and right before my anniversary. That should be interesting. But it shouldnt be too much longer after that we'll be moving into our own home. I truly believe this is the year that Mike and I will be able to get things exactly where we want them. Pray for us as we go on this journey, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment